Tyson Chandler - Los Angeles Lakers - Game-Worn Statement Edition Jersey - 2018-19 Season
- Closing Bid: $630.00
|Number of Bids:||7 (Bid History)|
|Open Date:||Feb 14, 2019 09:00:00 AM EST|
|Close Date:||Mar 7, 2019 11:36:00 PM EST|
|Mar 3, 2019 11:55:13 PM EST||$630.00|
|Mar 7, 2019 03:46:44 PM EST||$610.00|
|Mar 7, 2019 03:46:37 PM EST||$570.00|
|Feb 14, 2019 09:47:26 PM EST||$432.00|
|Feb 27, 2019 08:35:49 AM EST||$351.00|
|Feb 16, 2019 09:14:52 PM EST||$290.00|
|Feb 14, 2019 05:51:30 PM EST||$250.00|
Chandler wore this jersey during the Lakers' 117-85 loss to the Denver Nuggets on November 27, 2018 at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO.
He played 20 minutes and registered 4 points with 1 assist, 5 rebounds and 1 steal.
This purple jersey, a Size 50+6 inches extra length, is registered into the NBA and MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program as number LALW02056.
MeiGray Group, the Official Game-Worn Source of the NBA, offers collectors the highest standards of authenticity for an exciting array of game-worn items. Every item comes directly off the backs of the NBA's greatest players and directly off the courts from the league's most exciting events under the watchful eyes of an NBA or MeiGray representative.
Visit nbagameworn.com for the best and latest in NBA game-worn jerseys and other memorabilia items.
- All bids are binding.
- Items are sold in "as-is" condition.
- Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales are final.
- Buyer acknowledges that Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or lost profits (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the sale of items on this site.
- These Conditions of Sale are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seller reserves the right to extend or cancel the auction at any time.
To prevent fraudulent bidding, we require a credit card to place a bid on any auction item. Payment types accepted include American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
The credit card will be authorized to ensure it is valid. A temporary transaction will appear on the card for approximately $4.00 from NBA Auctions. This authorization is temporary and will be automatically deleted within 7 days as determined by your financial institution.
The credit card on file will be automatically processed to pay for the auction item if you are the successful auction winner.
Buyer pays all shipping costs as determined at the time of sale.
Buyer pays all applicable, tariffs, duties and any additional costs associated with shipping inside or outside of North America (if any).
Buyer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes to the proper jurisdiction (if any).
We ship to the US, Canada, and Internationally. Shipping charges will be added to the final bid price of each item. The shipping rates are:Standard Shipping rates:
- Continental U.S. = $20.00 for single item
- Alaska, Hawaii = $30.00 for single item
- Canada = $40.00 for single item
- International = $60.00 for single item